Thursday, November 13, 2014

Update...

Just a lil update on whats going on...I'm still working on the blog thing...and have add some things..hehe...Yep..I'm back in scrapbooking AGAIN!!  I'v got the bug back and ready to start fresh with some new kits AND ready for this...I'm going to open my own Esty store...yep..been doing a lot of thing and this is what I want to do..Now that I have a lil more time on my hands with my kids moved out.:(...lol  I am ready to take the bull by the horns and make this work. I'm also enjoying doing some layouts with my photos I'v taken. I really really miss doing layouts..so much fun and relaxing!!  You can find all my layouts here at Scrapbook Flair  It;s  also a great fun community if your looking for a place to share your layouts!

  Ok enough with the babble  ..LOL ..I'm off to get some work done as in working on mew kits...I'm feeling creative woohooo...gotta take it when it hits!!
Hugs to all
Traci

No comments: